I get it a lot. “How do you know that you don’t like things if you haven’t tasted them?” True. Everything deserves a chance, right?
On today’s show, I’ll fix all of that. I taste it, drink it, cook it, and live with the consequences. From a beer I swear would never pass my lips, a hamburger from the Evil Empire, to a recipe from a Food Network personality I never thought I’d give a second thought to – I give everything a chance this time.
In this episode:
• Jiro Dreams of Sushi is a must-see documentary. No sh!t.
• BEER REVIEW: Bud Light Platinum
• The drinking club with a running problem
• IN THE KITCHEN: Sandra Lee’s French Pork Chops are mmm-mmm-bad!
• Jamie Oliver’s Chicken Nuggets Experiment
• FOOD REVIEW: McDonald’s Angus Supreme Burger
Buy the music: