As the new year gets closer, that same resolution that most of us make every year comes back into focus – getting fit, getting slim. Maybe it’s time that we get serious and do it in 2012.
The conundrum? How do we, as foodies, strike the balance between our passion for food, cooking, eating great food, drinking great craft beer, and staying in top shape? Perhaps that’s our biggest challenge. It all starts with setting goals, then making a plan to achieve them, and choosing what we’re willing to sacrifice along the way. With over three weeks left in the calendar year, we have a vital weapon at our disposal – a head start.
Are you ready?
In this episode:
• Wolfgang Puck is a P-I-M-P
• Burly Gourd Milk Stout from The Bruery
• Striking the perfect balance – eating well, staying fit
• IN THE KITCHEN: Asparagus Soup
• Heston Blumenthal – the best chef not on US television
• Bacon Lube is wrong
• Horse meat slaughtering ban being lifted? What’s with our infatuation with horses anyway?