I’m back after nearly a two month leave of absence with a good excuse for not being around. My first real Brazilian BBQ experience back in June resulted in one of the greatest treats on earth – Pão de queijo, a Brazilian take on classic French Gougères. Warm, doughy, cheesy bites of heaven, Pão de queijo is the perfect compliment to beer, wine, coffee, or simply on their own. Between a carnivorous, non-stop meat frenzy and this special cheese bread, it made for one of the greatest lunches I’ve had in years, on a day I needed it the most.
In this episode:
• Catching up on unfinished business
• Dogfish Head + Sierra Nevada = Life & Limb 2
• Why I’ve been away
• Brazilian BBQ, Pão de queijo, and how to make your own
• The restaurant business is not for everyone
• Price of food increase
• Grocery store strikes loom in California
• Rachael Ray is a notoriously bad tipper?
• Coming this Fall to ABC – The Chew.
Watch Ludo Bites America in HD on iTunes.
Get the facts about breast cancer at komen.org