As we close out the year with a fresh new web site, a new outlook for 2011, and yet another loss in the Food & Drink category of the People’s Choice Podcast Awards, there’s little that can get us down. In fact, we’re looking up higher than ever.
In this episode we’re joined by famed children’s book author and celebrity chef Nathan Lyon who tells all about his new book “Sam The Clam,” an adventure-filled story of a young clam who gets lost after being swept away from his home by a powerful storm.
Traveling through the big underworld of the sea in his quest to return to his family, Sam finds himself exploring new, and exciting places, plus, making some new friends along the way. Colored with vivid twists and turns, Sam the Clam shows us how fear and life’s challenges can be overcome with patience, friendship, and helping others.
In this episode:
• mylifeasafoodie.com gets a new face, and a brand new outlook
• Trader Joes 2010 Vintage Ale
• The show was a Podcast Awards FAIL, but we’re still winners
• Hoptopia is like having Michael Jackson in your pocket. (Wait, that came out wrong. The other Michael Jackson.)
• Nathan Lyon visits
• ActivateTV is going to change how you view video on the web. Competitive viewing is finally here.
• My Life as a Foodie’s 2010 Year in Review
Make a child’s day and purchase Nathan Lyon’s new book “Sam The Clam.”